General Engineering Company helps clients every day in the area of Environmental Services. GEC understands that now, more than ever, recognition of key environmental issues on a variety of planning activities and construction projects can benefit our clients significantly. We manage environmental cases such as Petroleum Environmental Clean-up Fund (PECFA), Brownfield, or Remediation projects. We can complete specific environmental investigation activities on a per site basis.
Our staff brings over 19 years of experience in all areas of environmental services including a wide knowledge of environmental project funding and grant applications. In many cases, we are liaisons with government agencies, funding sources, and insurance companies. We get involved immediately to communicate, plan, and manage complex environmental regulations and deliver a successful completion of our client’s projects.
Specific Environmental Services Include:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Environmental Transaction Screening Analysis
- Site Investigations
- Brownfield Properties Services
- Remediation Services
- Storage Tank Services
- Environmental Permit Applications
Specific Ecological Services Include:
- Stormwater Quality Management
- Pond & Wetland Restoration Design
- Wetland Mitigation Plans
- Waterway & Wetland Permit Applications