General Engineering Company offers numerous services to our private development clients. Our experienced staff of professional engineers will walk you through every step of the development process that can include initial concept plans to permit approvals to final construction.
Our expert staff at GEC has experience in a wide range of developments. These include large projects, such as vacation resorts, high school campuses, and outlet malls. Our staff also works on small projects like gas stations, restaurants, and office buildings.
As every client and situation is unique, we, at GEC, customize our approach to each project. We work diligently to provide excellent customer service, incorporate value engineering principles and provide attention to detail that exceeds our client’s expectations.
Whether you come with completed plans ready to build or are still forming your concept, we will be there for you every step of the way.
- Due Diligence Research & Reports
- Building Site Planning
- Concept Plan Development
- Regulatory Agency Permit Guidance
- Parking Lot & Driveway Design
- Stormwater Planning & Design
- Subdivision Planning & Design
- Reclamation Plans
- Construction Engineering & Management
- Vehicle & Pedestrian Access
- Utility Permitting & Design (Sanitary & Water)
- Impact & Feasibility Studies