Opening a brand new 50-acre waterpark during a pandemic was certainly not on the “To-Do List” for the owners of Soaky Mountain Waterpark, but they did just that. This waterpark, located in the heart of the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee, boasts the best of what the waterpark industry has to offer. Located just minuted from the Great Smoky Mountain National Park and adjacent to Wilderness in the Smokies Resort, this family-focused park offers the best and newest innovations in waterpark thrills.
Highlighted features of Soaky Mountain Waterpark are:
- 35,000 square-foot wave pool, capable of generating waves up to six feet high
- 24,000 square-foot winding wave river
- Kids-themed play-and-spray feature with multiple slides
- Kid-friendly activity pool with smaller versions of other towering slides found throughout the park
- Adventure pool with a water obstacle course
- Flat-water cabana pool for relaxing poolside
- Double FlowRider
- Four large slide complexes
General Engineering also provided Site Design and Sanitary Lift Station Services for an Employee Housing Complex.